Chermside West, QLD 4032
"Everything You Need Right on Your Door Step!"
Fans and down lights throughout including the outdoor living area
Mirror sliding wardrobes
Stainless steel appliances
Stone bench tops to the kitchen and bathrooms
Low maintenance courtyard
Fencing and Letterbox included
Brushed chrome door handles
Lush carpet to the bedrooms
Roller blinds throughout
Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and the living area
Diamond grill security screens
White acrylic bath
Chermside West is a well-established, sought after residential area offering residents easy access to schools, childcare, parks, shopping, transport, medical facilities, including both public and private hospitals, whilst being only 9km from Brisbane’s growing CBD. Extensive infrastructure, facilities, and convenient public transport have this area tipped as the future “mini CBD” of Brisbane.
Outlook Chermside offers everything you need for a great lifestyle right on your doorstep. Chermside residents know the strong community spirit that exists, and Outlook Chermside is designed to capitalise on this feeling and nurture your sense of belonging.
Outlook Chermside is situated in the centre of Chermside Hills and Milne Hill Reserve. A lot of work has gone into protecting the reserves intrinsic natural value from residential development. There’s plenty of open spaces with an abundance of parks for relaxing, sports ovals for playing and kilometres of walking and bike trails with varying degrees of difficulty.
Queensland’s largest shopping centre, Westfield Chermside, is only an 8-minute drive away. This shopping mecca offers over 369 specialty stores, cafes, and restaurants along with a range of major retailers such as Myer, David Jones, Harris Scarf, Big W, Kmart, Target, Coles, and Woolworths. There are also an additional 95 new stores coming soon with the redevelopment of the centre. Entertainment facilities include Event Cinemas and Hyperbowl centre.
This lovely townhouse includes:
- A generous outdoor living area with fan and downlights;
- Mirror Sliding Wardrobes;
- Air-conditioned Fujitsu Ducted 7km;
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher;
- Stone benchtops throughout;
- 3 bedrooms;
- 3 bathrooms including an ensuite;
- 2 lock up garages;
- Low maintenance courtyard just to name a few!
This property can either be an owner occupied or investment.
Potential Rental Yield: % 5.2
We have an in-house finance division and can assist you to arrange finance from our panel of over 25 lenders!
We also have access to over 10,000 properties nationally and can assist you to find the right property to suit your goals.
Contact us now for more information
Real Estate Investment Finance 1300 130 932
Please note: All pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only
To reserve this property:
• Complete an Expression of Interest with REIF and $1,000 holding deposit
• REIF prepares contracts and express posts to agent/buyer solicitor/buyer
• Standard contract conditions: 28 days finance, 10% balance deposit paid at finance approval, 14-day settlement
• Buyer signed contracts to be posted back for vendor execution
• We send you the duly executed contracts and the 28 days finance commences