Burpengary, QLD 4505
"Peaceful retreat, close to everything"
Fixed site costs, no surprises
Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to main living area and master bedroom
2590mm raised ceiling height
20mm manufactured stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
Quality stainless steel appliances
Carpeted and tiled throughout
Superior fittings and fixtures
Under-mount sink to kitchen
Floating vanities to bathroom and ensuite
Niches to bathroom and ensuite showers
Flyscreens provided to all windows
Turfed and landscaped
Colour through concrete
driveway and pathways
Clothesline & letterbox
3 coat paint system
All homes include BASIX requirements
Professionally selected external and internal colours and materials
The Moreton Bay Region is one of the fastest growing urban areas in Australia with residential land sales outpacing the rest of South-East Queensland.
Latest figures from the Queensland Government’s Statistician’s Office show more new home lots are sold in the Moreton Bay Region than in Brisbane, Ipswich, the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, Logan, Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, or Gladstone.
Burpengary is just a 35-minute drive from the Brisbane CBD, 30 minutes from the Brisbane International Airport and conveniently situated close to Sunshine Coast Beaches.
With the rapid growth in population in and around Brisbane, it is at the heart of the most desired regions for population migration, fueled by the continued arrival of over 55,000 new residents each year in South East Queensland.
Bestow at Burpengary is located within close proximity to an array of local amenities including;
- Burpengary Plaza
- The Burpengary railway station (reach the Brisbane CBD in 40mins)
- An array of local schools
- Familiar household names such as Bunnings, Aldi, Masters, The Good Guys, Kmart, Super Amart, Woolworths, Coles and Harvey Norman.
- Ease of access to major arterial roads including the Bruce Highway
- A short 15 min trip to Northlakes Westfield
This property is a full turnkey, fixed price house and land package. Sitting on a 302m² block with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite, with open living to the back entertaining area.
This lovely home includes gold inclusions with stone benchtops throughout, 2 x split system air-conditioning, stainless steal appliances and includes full fencing and excellence landscaping.
This property can either be an owner occupied or investment.
Rental Yield: 5.09%
We have an in-house finance division and can assist you arrange finance from our panel of over 25 lenders!
We also have access to over 10,000 properties nationally and can assist you find the right property to suit your goals.
Contact us now for more information
Real Estate Investment Finance 1300 130 932
Please note: All pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only
To reserve this property:
• Complete an Expression of Interest with REIF and $1,000 holding deposit
• REIF prepares contracts and express posts to agent/buyer solicitor/buyer
• Standard contract conditions: 28 days finance, 10% balance deposit paid at finance approval, 14-day settlement
• Buyer signed contracts to be posted back for vendor execution
• We send you the duly executed contracts and the 28 days finance commences